Bee Mine Jade Roller
Our most popular product out of the Beedewy roller collection, this gorgeous Bee Mine Jade Roller is sure to surpass your expectations when it comes to effectively soothing your weathered complexion from a long day at work!
Don't be fooled to think that this is just "another jade roller" on the market. Our quality and exceptional construction is vastly superior.
We even make sure that the jade stone is treated in natural plum juice (not those harsh chemical treatments) and polished off with beeswax. This qualifies our Beedewy rollers as Type A jade, which means there was no chemical dying process or chemical polymer injections involved.
With two smooth rollers, one on each end and in different sizes, it offers everything you need for a gentle, relaxed facial massage. The stainless steel construction is exceptional, with strong metal welding to support the natural stone, ensuring quality and durability.
Cool to the touch with effortless glide, we can't wait for you to try this Beedewy roller!
- Relax your stressed out facial muscles (glorious when used on the temples, and jaw muscles for those with TMJ)
- Stimulate collagen production to minimize fine lines, sagging and dry skin
- Effectively reduce water retention and slim around your lower face and under the neck from lymphatic massage
- Jade stone also naturally reduces the skin's temperature when massaged gently against the face, helping to give you that dewy glow.
- Pop your Beedewy Roller in the fridge for an even more dramatic improvement especially for dark puffy under eye circles.
- Help minimize your pores, for that even complexion
How to Use
- Start gently rolling outwards at the neckline right above your collarbone
- Then roll under the chin towards the collarbone and to the sides of the neck.
- Gently roll on the upper lip, lower lip and chin by following along the lower jawline and under the earlobe. Repeat on both sides of the face.
- Roll from the center of the forehead towards the temples on both sides.
- Using the small side of the roller, gently work around the eye area from the corner of the eye to the ear.