Bee Hum Jade Gua Sha
Our Bee Hum Jade Gua Sha is a wonderful addition to part of the jade rolling night and morning ritual! Great for use after jade rolling or as a standalone facial massage, the jade gua sha helps to perk up your facial complexion, giving you that healthy glow so you can show the world each day how fabulous you truly are!
Don't be fooled to think that this is just jade gua sha on the market. Our quality is vastly superior compared to those on the market.
We even make sure that the jade stone is treated in natural plum juice (not those harsh chemical treatments) and polished off with beeswax. This qualifies our Beedewy gua sha as Type A jade, which means there was no chemical dying process or chemical polymer injections involved.
- Relax your stressed out facial muscles (glorious when used on the temples, and jaw muscles for those with TMJ)
- Stimulate collagen production to minimize fine lines, sagging and dry skin
- Effectively reduce water retention and slim around your lower face and under the neck from lymphatic massage
- Jadestone also naturally reduces the skin's temperature when massaged gently against the face, helping to give you that dewy glow.
- Helps prime skin to slough off dead skin cells before using an exfoliant
- Safely and effectively firm up your facial muscles to slow down skin aging and promote that everlasting youthful glow
How to Use
- Wash & prep your face first with your favorite facial serum/product.
- With light pressure, lay your gua sha flat & move upwards from the middle of your eyebrows up to your hairline.
- Slide gua sha from the side creases of your nose to your cheeks, moving outwards to your ear.
- From the center of your chin, slide outwards against your jawline to your ears.
- Slide from under the chin down to your neck & collarbone. Repeat across the neck.
- Gently slide from the corner of your undereye out to the sides of your temples
- Repeat as needed with gentle, light pressure.