Limited Edition - BeeYoncé Amethyst Roller
A stunning skincare staple in intuitive purple, the limited edition BeeYoncé Amethyst Roller packs a beauty punch that will leave your skin feeling youthful, glowing and rejuvenated!
Representing temperance, magnetism, with a kick of sensual mystique, this double-sided BeeYoncé Amethyst Roller is beautiful to look at and even better to use.
Made out of high quality amethyst crystal sourced in Brazil, this double-sided, textured BeeYoncé Roller effortlessly glides across the skin, providing a satisfying facial workout session.
With a two-sided roller that packs a big beauty punch, it offers everything you need for a complete skincare routine! On one end is a smooth roller for a soft, relaxing massage, whilst the other side is textured in design, made to provide your skin with a more intense facial workout session.
The stainless steel construction is also exceptional, made with strong metal welding to support the natural crystal, ensuring quality and durability.
- Relax your stressed out facial muscles (glorious when used on the temples, and jaw muscles for those with TMJ)
- Stimulate collagen production to minimize fine lines, sagging and dry skin
- Effectively reduce water retention and slim around your lower face and under the neck from lymphatic massage
- The amethyst crystal helps to effectively reduce the skin's temperature when massaged gently against the face, helping to give you that dewy glow.
- Pop your BeeYoncé roller in the fridge for an even more dramatic improvement especially for dark puffy under eye circles.
- Helps to minimize your pores, for that even complexion
How to Use
- Start gently rolling outwards at the neckline right above your collarbone
- Then roll under the chin towards the collarbone and to the sides of the neck.
- Gently roll on the upper lip, lower lip and chin by following along the lower jawline and under the earlobe. Repeat on both sides of the face.
- Roll from the center of the forehead towards the temples on both sides.
- Using the small side of the roller, gently work around the eye area from the corner of the eye to the ear.