Difference Between Spiky and Smooth Beedewy Roller
Are you worried about sagging, droopy skin? Or think your stretch marks and cellulite need extra TLC?
We recommend these products in our Beedewy Roller collection:
The gentle spiky grooves help prompt the skin to boost collagen production and prep the skin before using your favorite serum or moisturizer.
The Beedewy Spike Roller is much safer and more hygienic (easier to clean) than the derma roller. You may have heard about the derma needle that’s been all over the press lately.
At Beedewy, we believe in safely treating the skin. We highly DO NOT recommend you use the derma roller (microneedle) as it will increase the sensitivity/irritation on your skin. Tending to your skincare doesn’t have to be so painful and dangerous!
If you decide to get the double-sided roller, we recommend using the Beedewy roller in these steps for the best results:
1. Gently wash the Beedewy roller with water and your favorite facial soap using cold water and pat dry with a towel.
2. Make sure your face is makeup free and ready to go!
3. Use the spiky side of the Beedewy Roller by gently moving it across your face in upwards motions. Don’t roll back and forth. Repetitive upward gliding is key. Do this for 1-2 minutes. This helps wake your skin up and gently opens your pores to absorb your serums more effectively.
4. Then, apply your favorite eye cream, moisturizers. You do you boo.
5. Use the smooth side of the roller to then gently roller in an upwards motion evenly over your face to help your skin absorb your skincare treatments effectively and seal your pores.